Twilight movies

Does anyone else think that Kristen Stewart needs to grow a personality? I love the Twilight series but it drives me crazy to watch her attempts at acting with her cold dead eyes. I think it's very fitting that she dated Robert Pattinson and would be fitting if they had little boring babies with one facial expression and soulless eyes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh man. She is painful to watch "act".
    I doubt she and shovel face actually had a real relationship. It seems pretty convenient that they're love affair happens when their new movies are being released.
    Hello publicity.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• lol
    Although it wouldn't surprise me that they would date since they're likely the only two semi-attractive corpses in Hollywood we're gonna see...
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Oh crap. I just noticed I used "they're" instead of "their". ACK! I just committed one of my biggest pet peeves! lol.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• After reading the books I thought she wasnt quite right for Bella but wasnt my choice.

She is rather dull, I dont like watching her interviewed I just wanna shout at her to wake up and smile more.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I have not seen the twilight movies but I seen Kristen Stewart in other movies and I agree she is not much of an actress.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• LOL. I'm not sure I can type, coz I'm laughing so hard. I do enjoy the movies, but the acting of some of the key characters does leave something to be desired. I'm sure hoping the next movie is a lot better. Maybe it's because she is supposed to be a teenager and all moody and what not - she has that part of it down really well!
    javamama78

Answer by javamama78 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• She has the same body language, facial expressions, tones, speach speed, accent, and volume in every movie she's in... it's like a watching a female, less-hot version of keaneu reeves act lol
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 10:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i don't think that she is that bad. some of the scenes were a bit goofy but i think that it is more of the bella character. who knows maybe she is a bit shy to act in front of robert
    tnwilson56

Answer by tnwilson56 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• The books are terrible and the movies are terrible too. She's been in other stuff and done better acting, I think the main problem is the very poor writing of Twilight. It doesn't give the actors anything to work with. They have no personalities, especially Bella. She's a 'Mary Sue' character, made empty so readers can pretend to be her. How is she supposed to play a character that wasn't given a personality? Act blank and stupid, with a constipated look on her face all the time.  She and Robert Pattinson have even made vague comments in interviews (RPattz wasn't so vague) that they dislike Twilight.  RPattz pretty much calls it trash and disturbing.  KStewart didn't show up at an awards ceremony once, because she wanted to be 'Awarded for making a good film, not something empty like Twilight'.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 1:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Oh, geez..just another reason to bash Twilight. If you don't like it - don't watch and talk about it!
    Anonymous