can someone help me understand why people have to be so rude and make threats ...?

there are 3 ppl on my face book, 2 of them are married to each other, one is the girlfriend of the husband, and then wife has a boyfriend, he isnt on my friends list, well none of them are now....
i got tired of the constant name callin and whining and people actin like the victum so i said to the husband, if you arent happy then why dont u just file for divorce and get it over with? then all these so called grown woman started attacking me, callin me an idiot and make threats toward me like" just wait till i see out in public bitch you are going down" and saying "what the fuck do you know about marriage and real life are you some kind of counselor? " i then responded yes as matter of fact i used to work as a counselor at a half way house,and have a degree in that area so i have a little more experience than you....then they continued to make threats toward me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people love and seek out drama in their lives. They don't like to be told the obvious, simple solution because then they have nothing to bitch about or make into a way bigger deal than it has to be.

You were right to remove people like that from your friends list. Life is hard enough sometimes without having unnecessary drama added to it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• wow. i had to delete someone off my facebook recently for starting a bunch of stuff too! it's really immature how people try to talk shit over facebook... i don't see any point in it. i bet they felt stupid when you said you did know about counseling tho that's hilarious. you should have been more of a smart ass and said you knew a thing or two about anger management too & you would have loved to help them lmao.
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 12:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Sorry but as a counselor you knew better than to scrap sandpaper over an open wound and in an open forum for the world to see? oops that wasn't a good idea. You should also know why they verbally attacked you. Wounded animals do just that, attack. Sometimes the wisest thing to do is listen without responding. Counseling includes letting them figure it out on their own.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I take people like that off my page and then it becomes quiet again. I would have taken them off as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2010