What would you do if you never had to worry about money?

If you could have one wish granted that would help you manage your money better, what would that be? I have many other mom friends who work hard each month [in this new economy] to meet their budgets just as I do. Although winning the lottery would be nice, that's just not going to happen. So with rising costs, pay staying the same, what's a woman to do?

money007

Asked by money007 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• The mortgage company to approve our MHA adjustment. That would lower our payment into a manageable range.
    Anonymous

• it would be better if money didn't exist at all!!! me & my husband have never been so stressed about money in our 3 years of marriage! he's getting laid off and i can't work due to pregnancy problems... but he goes to college and we are trying to make a better future. YOU GOTTA START FROM THE BOTTOM TO GET TO THE TOP!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 12:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Work...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Oh, I am sure I would find something to worry about. Like what I was going to do with all that money, who was I going to help, how can I remember to pay everything on time. See, it's stressing me out already! I always have something to worry about!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Money is one thing I do not worry about.

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I would keep my own business going.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• live simply, give my extra time and money to orphans and pets of under privileged owners.

You can get a job from home homecareersuccess.com (its my first ebook-its pretty, good info).

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I like m-avi's answer the best....be nice not to worry about anything...let someone else do the worrying for me..is my answer.....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• worrying is admitting you having no faith in God. I do not worry about anything.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I love managing our money. I do wish there was a little more of it to manage though. We're working on that part of it though :)
    Anonymous