Advice?

Well my son is now 3 months old, except, I may be pregnant again....Has anyone ever got pregnant this soon after having a baby? I am scared. Like people are going to judge me? I am engaged and very much in love with my finance, as you can probably tell, lol.

Any advice?

BugsMommyy

Asked by BugsMommyy at 12:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my adopted sister got pregnant right after she had her oldest. it's just a really big strain on your body hun it's not good! and that's why your suppose to bet on bc & use protection because it's easier to get pregnant right after having a baby. i don't think you should worry about people judging you! it's your life hun. good luck to you tho!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 12:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My oldest two kids are exactly a year apart, to the day, my second and third are about 13 months apart, so I've had three back to back pregnancies. If you want to talk feel free to send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I think that is call Irish Twins, lol, born with in a year--
    Not exactly common, but it sure does happen! Sometimes intentionally.
    :-)
    People will judge for whatever, if this is okay with you then others will have to live with it. It's not their choice, not their life... it is yours.

Best wishes!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2010