why are ladies on here so uptight?

Some just take everything too seriously, Ok so i got a lil stupid last night a posted ann and asked a question that said my baby told me i have aliens liveing in side me ....should go to the er?? Right after the first person left a comment saying thats not funny i revealed my self, and told sorry i was just trying to make yall laugh.....but seriously was it that bad u had to get mad about the commen? come on lighten up!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ha ha i think thats funny
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• oh and it wasent like i was being a bitch, just trying to have fun, not bashing any one r anything!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yeah its Cafe meanie. lol Just let it roll mama. Maybe you will like the new rules.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• no im sad thier changing it!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Hey I would have laughed and asked what alien you thought it was? this is supposed to be fun as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• see u guys get it...it was suppost to be a joke, but some cant take one i guess? even one as harmless as that...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I thought that was funny lol, but yes some people on here do take everything seriously.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Well... it sounds really funny to me, but you never know what other people in a public forum are dealing with at any given time. Sometimes people just take things the wrong way no matter what you do or say. Besides, there are a lot of trolls on here and some people probably get tired of all that crap and now they see everything as a troll post (especially if it's anon). Who knows what sets people off... maybe everyone last night had PMS.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I don't get it either. There is always so much anger on this site, I just don't get it. These women tend to think if they can't control it, it must be wrong... All I can say is I'm glad I'm not like that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• anime thats true, but i reveled my self its not like i kept bothering ppls or starting shit,
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2010