Anyone Have Experience Doing Blog Designs?

I'm thinking about starting a blog, I know I could use one of their generic templates but I'd love to have something more personalized. I have some experience with HTML but I'm not comfortable with trying to take on this task by myself, if left to my own devices I'd opt for a generic template, lol. Just curious if anyone has any experience with this and feels like helping me out just for the fun of it, lol. I also would like a banner for it, that I could do myself but photoshop isn't working right since I got my newer computer =/

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 2:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm only experienced with blog designs on xanga.com (which is what I've been using since 2003). Most women here use blogspot.com but I cant' seem to get the hang of it. I just sitck to what I know. I love xanga and can help you with it if you decide to use it. (My blog is www.xanga.com/MenagereBelle )
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 3:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010