Is there any real psychics here?

I just curious is there any real psychics here at cafe mom's site, I have been interested in learning about it.

tcook06

Asked by tcook06 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are a few, you should check out the groups though. You'll have better luck finding them there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I am..but I don't tell most people that I know.
    Anonymous

• they DO NOT exist!
    Anonymous

• Anon :37, that is your opinion! The OP was asking for a psychic NOT your opinion. OP there are a few there is one who did a past life reading for me and it was outstanding and opened a lot to me. I will PM her and have her PM you if that is OK!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I always wondered if there were really any....I would love to talk to one someday.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• NO-ONE CAN SEE THE FUTURE! THAT IS REDICULOUS! MAKING UP CLEVER STORIES IS CUTE BUT NOT PSYCHIC!

Anonymous

• Anon:42, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Oh I can also give you the website of my MIL who is the best one in NY!
    delilahsmom1177

• What "good" news about your life can a psychic give you?? Since their power comes from serving Satan. Seek truth from the Bible.
    Anonymous

• From Satan? Who told you that some book? A book that says a virgin teenager had a baby who was god's son. The same book that said they killed that "son of god" and he came bac to life 3 days later? The same book that said one man took animals from all the corners of the earth(most of which nobody even knew existed) and built a huge boat and was in there for 40 days and 40 nights and the lions did NOT eat the zebras? Come on now come up with something better!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2010