How many of you ladies who whined and complained about not getting anything on Mother's Day have done something special for your hubbies today?

There were so many women on here complaining on Mother's Day about not getting more than a card or a "Happy Mother's Day" with a hug from their hubbies. Now that today is Father's Day, how many of you did something for your DH's today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• didn't do anything and i wont as long as i have nothing to show for mother's day
    Anonymous

• Maybe that's why your DH neglected Mother's Day. You know, sometimes you just have to be the bigger person. If the two of you keep trying to spite each other, the marriage will never get better.
    Anonymous

• I didn't complain but he is going to have to wait for July 1 when it comes. lol I was glad he bought me a very nice pair of glasses I needed
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My DH bought his mom a present and a card for Mother's Day. Money is tight, so he didn't spend any money on me, but he cooked me breakfast that morning. For Father's Day I had the kids make him a card and I had a coffee mug made with the kids' pictures on it for him to take to work. We each felt loved and appreciated on our special days. My FIL is coming over tonight and my DH is going to grill some steaks for him. I offered to cook for the both of them, but I stay at home with 3 kids under the age of 4 so my DH likes me to be off home maker duty on Sat and Sun.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My husband didnt observe mothers day so I'm not going to observe fathers day. on mothers day, he got drunk with his friends around noon. so....yeah. He made me breakfast in bed this morning. AND did all the laundry, and cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the living room, mopped the floors. I think he got the picture. Or he may be just cleaning up because his friend is planning on coming over to watch the nascar race on our big screen. hmm... well either way, the house is spotless and laundry for the week is done. maybe he'll get something next year.
    Anonymous

• wow!!! I am so blessed to be in a loving wonderful marraige, it's not suppose to be tit for tat in a marraige. My hubby did not even get me a card for mother's day. He just told me happy mother's day. I'm not so materialistic to let that bother me... I had my kids hand make gifts, cards and pictures for my husband and we got up bright and early and made him a special breakfast and I am about to go cook him steaks on the grill!
    Anonymous

• Woops, guess I didn't read the quesiton closely enough. I wasn't one of the ladies complaining on Mother's Day. Sorry.
    ThrivingMom

• wow i didn't know there were so many selfish bitches. my guy got me a card and signed it from him and our soon to be here little girl and i couldn't have been happier.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Haha someone is in a bad mood today....What is the purpose of this question? Yes I gave dh something for fathers day and he gave me something for mothers day.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Brandi300 if you had read the original post you would not be confused!!!!!!
    Anonymous