In responce to a question I have been blocked from.

Why I was blocked I do not know. I did not even know it was possible. Anyway, I never wished anyone's child harm at all. Being fat is NOT harmful in itself. Being unhealthy is harmful but not all fat people are unhealthy. Oh and about the fast food. That was LAST SUMMER WHEN THEIR FATHER WAS JUST ARRESSTED THINK THE KIDS DESERVED A TREAT! Oh yeah and again THEY ARE HEALTHY!!! Come on ladies give it a break fat people are people too and should not be judged on what they put in their bodies!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Health

• Wow did I miss this question?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I agree with you! No one should judge people just because of there weight. Its none of anyone else's business! Just because people are over weight does NOT make them unhealthy.\

I didn't know you could be blocked from a question either.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• pink yes you did. A woman pretty much asked why it is wrong to judge fat people. I came to the defence if fat people since my SO, step sons and mother are all "fat". They are all in good health(my SO not so much but that is because of other things not food) I was blocked because I said the OP was rude,cruel and judgemental and I hope her kids become fat. I'm sorry but she was pretty much saying my step sons are disgusting because their fat. You say something even in directly about my children(yes I include my step sons) and I will attack! I did so what I will not have someone tell me if they saw my step sons they would want to puke(she said that in so many words I guess as to avoid being reported)
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• oh get over yourself...i did not block you...i closed the question and chose brandi300 as best answer. maybe all that fast food has damaged your brain. did you not see the big yellow box with the best answer in it. and don't come here and whine that i insulted your kids...if you took it personal...then that is on you. i told you more than once that i was not talking about those who were naturally overweight or have medical issues. i was talking about my experience waiting on gluttons and wondering if the bad feelings i had for them were wrong or uncommon...you got all pissy and did wish direct harm on my children.
    Anonymous

• Wow sorry people like that should have a better day.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Anon if you closed it at 17 answers how does it now have 19? I said that it is wrong and I said I hope your kids get fat not die! I did not wish any harm if you think being fat is harm than you need help! Oh and maybe I should block YOU!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Just wanted to say...Yes she did chose me but I WAS NOT making fun of over weight people or being cruel. I just said that just because we don't agree with someone does NOT make it right to be mean. And just because a certain weight it not right for me or you does not mean its right for everyone. And we shouldn't judge other people and they shouldn't judge us.

That's not word for word but that is basically what I said. I didn't want you ladies thinking I was making fun of people and that's why she chose me.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Sorry I disagree with you, if you aren't eating right and exercising and thats why you're fat it's just disgusting. And anyone who allows their children to eat whatever they want as much as they want then sit around watching tv and playing video games getting no exercise should be ashamed. If that is not your situation and it is a medical problem, what can be done?
    I have a sister who allows her son to eat 3 big macs at a time!!! and he just sits around doing nothing but complain he is hungry. He is 12 yo and weighs 180ish lbs thats stupid!
    Anonymous

• My step sons have no medical problem they are just built big. Have been big since the day they were born. Premees at 6 lbs 2oz each. Yeah that was big. Oh and twins at that the hospital said was almost unheard of(Of course I wasn't there but I am best friends with their mom) They are allowed to have 2 turjkey burgers and after dinner they are allowed to watch TV. It is not supid it is what they like to do. They looove soccer and football but neither their mother nor I are sports people. They are 9 and weigh about 160. They are happy healthy kids that is all that matters.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• well, i suppose someone else answered the question before i got back around to choosing brandi as best answer...and brandi, i did not select you as best because you were making fun of fat people. i do not believe i was making fun of them either...i chose you because your answer made the most sense. you stated your opinion kindly and respectfully. and delilahs mom...heart disease is one of the main killers in our country...and it is linked directly with morbid obesity among other things...so wishing my children to be fat is wishing bad health on them and thus wishing them harm.
    Anonymous