have u seen the lastest vid going around facebook on driving to fast called i have no words after watching?

i couldnt watch it the way through, it was soo sad. im just waitin for something to happen like that on my street, speed limit is 25 but ppl go 40+ MPH and we have lots of kids in our neighborhood, and 2 ppl in motorized wheel chairs, who go all over the place.

do u think these types of vids really help send a message?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I JUST WATCHED ALL THAT.. WOW SOME OF THOSE ARE JUST INSANE! LIKE.. YIKES
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• link?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388779851607

hope it works

-op-
    Anonymous

• There is a kid like that on my street. He's in his late teens, drives a red Mustang. The speed limit through our whole neighborhood is 25, but he hauls ass through going 40-50. It's mainly later at night, but there have been a few times that it was during the late afternoon/evening, when people were out for walks with their dogs & small kids. I keep calling PD, and they tell me that they won't do anything unless he is caught in the act. I have lived in this neighborhood for over 20 years & have yet to see one cop speed trapping, so basically he's going to have to kill or seriously injure someone (probably a small child) before they will do anything.
    If I see it once more in the evening, I am going to their house to talk to the parents... F-ing irresponsible little prick doesn't deserve the PRIVILEGE of driving!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2010