When did your daughter (or you) start to play dress up?

My dd is 18 months olds and she's started to play dress up. When did you or your dd start.

Miss.Kristin

Asked by Miss.Kristin at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About two. We buy the halloween costumes on clearance because dress-up clothes are crazy expensive.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• about 20 months, she was a pirate for Halloween last year and she like to put on the pirate dress with her princess crown and play mommy lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• About 18-20 months. She is a total girly girl! Princess and fairy all the way.
    3jewlz

Answer by 3jewlz at 4:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Around 15 months. Her big sister practically lived in dress up costumes so she was trying to keep up with big sis. lol
    Anonymous

• at two. she use to wear princess dresses around the house all day. I bought her alot of cheap ones. She also loves to get her nail painted and I would make her face up when we were playing in the house. Now that she is older we have a fashion show and a princess dance party sometimes
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Mine hasn't yet and she is soon to be 2. I am waiting for the day that it starts. We do eat pretend snacks, and it is really cute.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My dd is 3.5.... Shes has dress up stuff & will occasionally put a dress & heels on but shes really not into that stuff as much as i thought a girl would be..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2010