What is this weird sensation on the right side of my body?

I say that because it's not really a constant pain, but more bothersome than anything. It feels like it's right under my rib cage on the right hand side of my body. I can feel it even when I am just sitting. Then every so often it's kind of like a dull pain. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Health

• How long as this been going on? Does it feel like gas pains, I know that makes your pain sound pathetic but truly you can have very severe gas pains that can varie in severity , sometimes air gets stuck in your body in a huge air bubble and its trapped and can't leave. Have you worked out recently or went running etc? This can cause sharp pains in your sides as well. I would suggest if the pain doesn't pass soon to call a dr and run the question by them to make sure it isnt apendix or anything like that.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• i agree with pp.... gas is what came to mind for me too. i know it sounds wierd but try some gripe water.... it works for adults too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• gallbladder?
    Viviana207

Answer by Viviana207 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010