Nursing Bras for Large Breast

I am normally a 38DD. I plan on nursing and I want to buy nursing bras. What are some good brands for larger breasts?? I am willing to pay the extra money for quality/support.

happylady1984

Asked by happylady1984 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got mine at a ladies plus size clothing store, i found that they fit the best. plus they have more choices in the bigger sizes. it was more expensive, about 45-50bucks..but it was sooooo worth it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Bravado Bras, they're pricey but very much worth it!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I am a 36 DD and I got mine from Motherhood Maternity. You would be a 38 E for them. They don't measure the double sizes and when you buy a nursing bra you want to go a minimum of one extra size up. They were very comfortable bras and worked great. I still have one around that I wear and my LO is going to turn 2.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• op here. thanks ladies for your responses.

alexis, do you remember what store you bought them from?

dedicatedrider, mil bought 3 of the bravado originals for me and I like them a lot. :) which ones have you used?

coala, i bought bras from motherhood during my last pregnancy and i didn't like them very much (that was4 years ago though). they felt cheap and the didn't support me the way that i wanted them to. i may go try them on again just to see if i like them better..
    happylady1984

Answer by happylady1984 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010