natural remidies

I have a dry and itch scalp that keeps getting worse i don't have lice it's just a dry itchy scalp and i've tryed all the shampoos for it like head and sholders and selsum blue but i'm looking for a natural treatment that i can use can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Health

• Oh I'm So Sorry.... I wish I knew.. I lost all my hair to Chemo. Now I have what you're talking of. This may not be natural but people told me to use Baby oil. I know how bad mine is.. But I don't know of anything else to say. Natural Vitamin E oil? I hope you find what works for you! Good luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My brother has the same problem. He swears by emu oil. Make sure you buy it from a reputable seller though. My first thought was Ewwww... but if it works, then that is what counts.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Rub and massage olive oil that you have warmed up in your hands
    Viviana207

Answer by Viviana207 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• olive oil!
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• You are probably over-washing and not letting the natural oils on your scalp do their job.

Try using a paste made with apple cider vinegar and baking soda, with a couple of drops of tea trea oil

Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Coconut oil; it's the closest thing to the natural sebum (oil) that your skin and scalp produce naturally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2010