Help me

My husband is crazy he thinks I am seeing another man..... The reason is another man has been stalking me for years now and now he is saying that I am seeing him but Im not.... My friend dates the guys friend and he always tells them to tell me things but I dont care about it.... Well earlier today she called me and wanted me to go to the mall with her but I wasnt home and didnt get to go I was out with my husband.... Well she called me and told me like an hour later that her and her boyfriend bought me a pair of shoies and then I get ready to go get them then everybody goes into running there mouth saying I was going over there to see that guys friend but it was nuthing like that now I think my friend doesnt like me anymore beacuse of all this crap and I feel really bad like he doesnt trust me.... Should I stay with my husband or just leave? I dont no what to do.....

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• How about you be honest with your husband about this guy. Tell your husband that he's been 'stalking' you and that he won't leave you alone. Your husband will decide if he believes you or not. If he doesn't, then he doesn't trust you. If he doesn't trust you, then there's a huge hole in your marriage.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I would tell him nothing is happening and yeah she is your friend but maybe she is feeding this problem. I would sit down tell your husband too bad get over it. Then I would also say where do I see myself in five years and how much more of this blame and crap can I put up with it gets worse not better. Take care of yourself. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• If you have no feelings for this guy why are you thinking of leaving your husband over it? Isnt your marriage more important then this? They bought you a pair of shoes? How the heck does someone buy someone else a pair of shoes, that they knew you would be happy with? See,,,hubby has questions. So be honest with him and work this out. Have hubby talk to the guy..Thats what I would do
    Anonymous

• I definately don't see this to be any sort of reason to LEAVE your husband. It would be annoying yes, but if the tables were turned you might be a little curious and concerned too. Put yourself in his shoes. As a married person I dont think its wise to put myself in a position to be tempted in any way or for my husband to have any concern. Thats something else you should ask yourself, can I change something?? I'd suggest not going around your friend if you are aware that that guy will be there too or bring your spouse along.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I agree with : Ilovemychi. It's nothing to leave over. I would stop going around the friends that are friends with him because they aren't helping the situation only encouraging it.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• really it sounds like your friend is the problem - why does she continue to pass on messages to you from this guy? i have mutual friends with an ex and he was starting to try to send messages to me through them, i simply told them he knows how to contact me if this is important - he's not contacting me because i have asked him not to - it's your choice if you let him try to talk to you about me, but really i think you should tell him to quit putting you in the middle. solved the problem. said ex was also sending me cards with song lyrics - naturally my husband inquired why he was doing such things but accepted my honest answer that i was not communicating back nor encouraging such things and cannot control his behavior. anyway - the friend sounds like she's trying to create drama really - have a chat with her and tell her to stop the nonsense and respect you and your marriage. let your husband know what's up.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I don't know, him accusing you of cheating when you are the victim of stalking is insane. And really, I don't know if I would want to be friends with someone who sent me messages from my stalker. I think I'd reevaluate that situation, and why your dh doesn't trust you.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2010