Quick Question!

It's one week after conception, too early to test? I would have concieved on June.13th..7 days ago when should i get a positive? (and sorry i dont know when AF is due, due to depo provera...grrr)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it normally takes two weeks minimum before you will get a positive test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Well, with the depo shot, this is a difficult question to answer since you don't know when to expect your period. But , I would think that 7 days after conception is a little soon to test! I know it's exciting, but I'd wait another week or so, just to make sure! GOOD LUCK MOMMA!
    Anonymous

• i had a feeling i was pg and tested 7 days after and it was negative.... tested a week later and it was posative
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 6:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I ovulated on June 13th also!! Are you having any symptoms? I'm just super tired all the time. Like I have no freakin energy. And lately I will wake up starving like my stomach is eating itself!! lol...I think it's way too soon to test though :( I'm supposed to start like the 28th or something. So we will see :) GL!
    Anonymous