Do you ever laugh at inappropriate times?

I do... I can't help it. One time I was wrestling around with my husband and kicked him in the groin, I could not stop laughing. I did not find it funny, but I laughed anyway.
I was in a car accident once and the I joked with the guy who hit me. I just started laughing.
Anyone else an inappropriate laugher?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 6:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! My Mother had just gotten finished giving a beautiful eulogy at my Aunts funeral, while stepping down the the marble steps from the podium she slipped and fell. I was told that she had not hit the ground before I was doubled over laughing. My Husband could not get to my Mom to help her up because I was blocking his way. Every time I would finally compose myself my cousins behind me would start to snicker and get me rolling laughing all over again. I pinched myself, I bit my tongue I did everything I could to stop but I couldn't. Luckily everybody was very understanding and we all still laugh about it to this day.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I do. When I'm uncomfortable or nervous, I laugh.
    I also have a difficult time stopping once I get going. I'm always the last one laughing at something funny.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• When my grandma died, i laughed. It was the only way i could express my emotion i guess. I mean i was sad, and i really to this day don't know why i laughed.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have a nervous laugh and sometimes it happens when there really is nothing funny going on. Very embarrasing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I am def like this! i have been ever sense i was little , i think its like a nervious thing for me i remember being yelled at as a kid and just staring at the person laughing, it would really irritate the person yelling but i just couldn't help it, at funerals i have had to acatully had to walk out to keep from laughing! i know that sounds horrible, but its totally uncontrolable sometimes!
    whatthefawna

Answer by whatthefawna at 6:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yes..My poor little sister is well very blonde :) And we were at the car lot she was buying another car and they asked for her insurance cards.(you know car insurence cards) And my poor sister in her high pitched bubbly voice said "oh ok here is the dental and the health insurance card" And the sales man tried not to laugh and explain what he meant. And I just cracked up it was sooo funny. I tried to turn my head so she wouldn't feel bad but that didn't help much she knew I was laughing at her. It really was the wrong time to laugh but I couldn't help it. She was so cute though :)
    Anonymous

• yeah more often than i like to admit, mostly because im nervous, extremely tired, or just annoyed
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I laugh when I am getting annoyed and sometimes when its not funny or something happens and I laugh at the most inapropriate time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• sometimes. this past weekend we went to visit dh family. It was his mom, cousin, aunt & aunts GF... Dh was driving & aunt said get on the ramp... Her GF replied you have to get on, to get off..... It was just "matter of factly".. but my perverted siren went off & I was LMAO so hard I thought Id bust a rib, no one else caught it so I was LMAO even more since I was alone in the joke ...
    "You gotta Get on, to GET OFF! ".....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yes!! Ill be in church and this person will get up that CAN"T sing. And I will start laughing in the middle of church! It is awful! And then as soon as I start to compose myself I will caught someones eye that also thought it was funny and Ill start all over again...Pinching myself doesn't help either!! :)
    Anonymous