Hair Cut Ideas??

I am going to Wednesday to get my hair cut for the first time in over a year. I have been thinking about getting it cut like how Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8 used to have it. I really like the short spiky in the back. I would love to see some pics of you ladies with sort hair to decide for sure what I want
Thanks all
Ash

sagesmom724

Asked by sagesmom724 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have her haircut but I LOVE her hair (old hair now) I think it would be very pretty on you.
    Anonymous

• i say just make sure its what you really want and it goes with your face shape because i've gone through baad experiences lol
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 6:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yeah, be sure to google the best short hair looks for your face shape. The best hair will look completely wrong if it doesn't fit your shape.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Kate's old haircut is one of the ugliest I have ever seen. I can't believe anybody would want to replicate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2010