HELP!!! please

my 7 month old son has been very cranky and difficult the past 3-4 days he barely eats his formula and refuses his baby food normally he eats alot and eats well. what is the matter with him is he getting more teeth?what do I do I am concerned for his nutrition and my sanity

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he might be teething or it could be somethingelse
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 6:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• is he sleeping? does he have a fever?
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 6:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• he has been sleeping around the same as any other time and temp is normal always???
    Anonymous

• It most likely is that he's teething then. Have you tried any baby orajel or baby tylenol?
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 6:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• yes all the time and it works for about 30 mins then the crying happens again and he wants to be held then he don't then he wants to play then he don't very indecisive!
    Anonymous

• Relax first off.

He may have just ended a growth spurt. That get hungrier during these spurts, but after it seems like they don't want to eat anything at all. He's only 7 months, he's still trying to figure things out. No need to panic over every little change in him. If he changes his mind often, oh well. You don't always have to give in. I bet you $50 that NOTHING is wrong with your kid and you're just freaking out. If you look for a problem too much you're going to find one whether it be real or not.

Remember that every time you think you have the hang of it, everything does a flip flop and you're starting at square one again.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous