How do you feel about your husband looking at other women?

It used to not bother me, and my husband is really open about it when he sees atractive women or even looking on the internet. Now that I have had two children, I am noticing that all of those women look better than I do! Even though I am the same size I used to be, I look quite different. Also, I am more emotional than I used to be (I do not think my hormones have quite balanced out yet).
So, now I feel like my looks are not enough for him even though he claims otherwise. I am even constantly checking the history online to see what he has been looking at, and feeling hurt when I see that he has been looking at other women which is almost every day!

My husband, however thinks that I am just being irrational!

Has anyone else gone through changes like these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• It would bother me. I know what you are saying. You should tell him your feelings. LOl reverse it, u see a hot man, say whoa! LOL but do let him know how you feel! ;) Good luck,.just remember your beautiful your his wife!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• It pisses me off, and he even deny it!
    Anonymous

• when hubby and i first got together he would say things like "whoa" when a hot chick came on tv. i told him it bothers me - although i understand he's going to see them and think what he thinks, i really don't need him verbalizing the inner dialogue - it's distasteful. he doesn't do it anymore. but i would be pretty ticked if he were on the internet daily scoping out babes... what's that all about???
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I feel your pain deeply.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• One thing I have learned about men and I have been married twenty years is they are attracted to self confident women. If you are giving him any idea that you are insecure with your self and the way you look they will pick up on it and the eyes start to wander. Let him know that you are one sexy, gorgeous, smart woman of god and that if he does not stop his wandering eyes you are out of there! Do things to stop putting yourself down with your thoughts and get out there with your head high and be the woman God created you to be.
    Anonymous

• I love it. I tend to point most of them out to him... I love women, and most of the time I'm looking more than he is. So I love when he joins me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Is it just porn, or REAL women? Like is he on facebook or myspace looking, or on porno sites? If its porn I say its no big deal, just tell him maybe to be a little more careful with it. As far as when you're out and about, I agree with figaro8895, just tell him to keep it to him self....maybe even sucker punch him if he goes out of his way to look (that's what I do lol).

I mind in a self conscious way, as in I wish I was as pretty as them :'( but I know that they mean nothing to him and its just a male thing. I mean, they're naturally wired to spread their seed to as many females as possible so I figure that if he's man enough to control that and stick with me regardless of what his hormones tell him, then he can get away with an occasional look.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Him looking at woman on the street & stuff doesnt bother me so much as long as he is not being degrading about it- be respectful of me as a wife, your daughter & the hot chic! , he has eyes to see with & woman have no problem flashing their goods so I dont think he could help not noticing atleaste.. searching out stuff on the net & stuff doesnt fly well in our relationship.. porn is out...
    I have gained alot of weight since we have been together (10yrs) and my body has changed alot. That is life. He doesnt seemed phased by all that & still has his hands on me all the time.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• It would bother me if I thought my husband was going out of his way to look at attractive women. However, he is very discreet if he looks at all. He is very respectful of my feelings as well as other women. It sounds like your husband is very obvious about looking at other women and I wonder if his motivation is to make you feel less secure about yourself.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• As long as he isn't ogling them I don't really care. I notice good looking guys so I cant really say anything about him noticing a good looking girl.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2010