Your Wonderful Husband

Does the love of your life clean, cook...or do anything around the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• of course!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• no.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• nope,just lawn and garbage. The housework is my domain,I'm a SAHM

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Mine loves to cook! And he is always willing to help me clean the house too! He is awsome I am so blessed to have him!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• only when I ask...which is better than not doing anything, even when I ask! lol
    he'll do stuff out of the blue too, and more than likely it's laundry, dishes, or vacumming.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yes, he will do anything that needs done. I usually do it all, but if I'm not feeling well or something, he does it.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yep - he helps in all kinds of ways. Generally I cook the meals because I'm a SAHM, but when he gets home he always asks how he can help me finish up, and this weekend he cooked supper for me on Friday night. He also cleaned the bathrooms for me yesterday without me asking. He truly sometimes just doesn't see what needs to be done, but he's always willing to help out if asked.

Answer by missanc at 7:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• he rocks! the yard is always mowed and the garbage is always taken out and to the curb. he cooked daily during my first trimester of pregnancy and brought me meals in bed as i was very sick the whole time. he makes desserts and smoothies for us. he keeps everything picked up. he does all his own laundry and lots of mine. he opens doors for me since the day we met. when the dishwasher is full he empties it when he opens it first after a cycle and always gets the dishes in there. he is great at running errands to the store or post office. he vacuums up all the pet hair regularly and sweeps the front porch. he keeps the car clean inside and out. i'm starting to feel quite lazy just responding...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• No, that's my job. He takes out the trash when I ask him and he'll sometimes change high light bulbs but I certainly don't expect him to do anything. I hate it when he does something like hang up laundry or unload the dishwasher because that means I'm slacking off.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• washes and cleans my car every sunday, puts gas in it for me
    does all the yard work
    gets all the groceries and cleans out the refridgerator! plans and cooks special meals, I do the day to day stuff
    I pretty much do the laundry and clean the rest of the house
    He keeps it nice though.
    He is a great guy!
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 7:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2010