leaking???

Im only 24 weeks pregnant and my breasts are starting to leak a little during the day...is that normal this early? or should i tell my doctor?

teenmommy94

Asked by teenmommy94 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is normal. I am on my third and started before I even test. With my first I was around 26 weeks when it happened. With my second I was around 16 weeks.

Anonymous

• I have been leaking for atleast 2 months and just had a positive pregnancy test. I have heard this is normal and am not worried. I breastfed my two boys for so long that last year I just started leaking for no reason. I did not really know who to call so I called the local WIC office and they said it was normal to do that for up to 5 years after breast feeding. (just a heads up cause I was all in a panic when I had to change my shirt at the grocery store!) WIC is a great place for breast feeding help
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2010