Do You Have A Blog?

I'm thinking about starting a blog, not sure what site I want to use though. If you have a blog, what blog site do you use and why did you choose it over the other options?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 7:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes I have a blog. I use blogger/blogspot as my blogging platform. As for why? No real reason other that was what a relative was using and so that's what I started to use when I started my blog.

All blogging platforms have their pluses and minuses. There are many that will say having a blogger/blogspot blog is bad if you are hoping to turn your blog into a way of earning some cash. That if you really want to earn cash your better off with the self-hosting wordpress blog. (That mean you have to pay to blog).

Although making money blogging is NOT easy....everyone is trying to do it!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I use blogger as well I use mine to improve my writing and to have while I am getting my anime production house off the ground.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I use wordpress.com. I like that I can see how many people per day are looking at my blog, and how they found my blog (whether they were went by a search engine, or by me....etc.,) I tried blogspot first, and actually had no problems there, but moved to wordpress when I saw some friends blogs, and how they worked.

Check them all out, and see which has the features your looking for, and have fun!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Blogger
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Yes, I have a blog to support my website. I use WordPress which I really like. I've been to workshops on blogging and have heard many say that WordPress is good for SEO. Here's a link: Amigram blog for nanna’s, momma’s and families

CM's Mommy Movers and Shakers group recently had a post on the pros and cons of different types of blogs. Here's the link:
    Blogger vs WordPress vs Merchant Circle

Good luck,
    Pat
    Amigram.com Life’s Happy Announcements
    Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 9:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I use blogger as well. My blog is just for me to write mainly. Research all the platforms and then decide.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 11:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I use blogger just because I've heard lots of people that like it
    Cloud_Dancer09

Answer by Cloud_Dancer09 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have a number of blogs. My main blog is http://rosdedesrochers.todays-woman.net

I use self hosted Wordpress.
    SwtRose

Answer by SwtRose at 12:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010