need advice

i have a 23 yr old 13 yr old and 11 yr old. my older ones have grown up too fast. my 11 yr old is a normal 11 yr old boy!! my issue is.... my older 2 think my youngest needs to grow up. but im grateful he hasnt grown too fast. what do i do??i'm w illin to accept any advice ... please help!!! thank u in advance for ur help.. have a great day

tonialee67

Asked by tonialee67 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• He has plenty of time to grow up. kids aren't kids anymore! Society wants kids to be all mature younger and younger.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• The 23 yr old is in a whole different place in life then the 11 yr old. Pretty much same for the 13 yr old. Remember when you where in junior high and there was some kid hanging around from the elementary school? The 13 is trying to copy the 23 yr old, to show how grown up they are. Give your 11 yr old lots of love and attention, let the adult chidlren,,,lol have their space
    Anonymous

• You need to step in and tell your two oldest that he is doing perfectly fine. That he doesn't need to grow up any faster then he already is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

This is what i had to tell my daughter when she would criticize her younger brother.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 8:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• you're the parent. end of story.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Well unless your older children are paying the bills or house payment, I firmly believe they have no say on how you bring up your other children. As long he/she is happy and healthy.
    Petra61

Answer by Petra61 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2010