how much should a baby move

I'm 21 week's pregnant and i was wondering how offten should i feel the baby move she moves but there are day's she won't do much of anything and it worries me a bit this is my 3rd but with my other 2 i could feel them alot at 21 week's they where also stronger then this little girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm 20 weeks and have been kinda freaked out because i don't feel the baby move all that much. the other day i didn't at all. i guess it depends on placement as well as initial weight. but last night i was up really late watching a movie in bed and he was going nuts... i guess normal is any time before 22 weeks. if you're really concerned, call your ob... they'll tell you whether or not be worried.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• it depends on the baby. with my first two (boys), they hardly moved at all the whole pregnancy. i mean like maybe 1-2 times a week. they were fine. with my third (girl), she moved constantly. she moved like 7 times in a hour lol. she was fine too. also keep in mind that 21 weeks is still pretty early to be monitoring movement.... so don't worry about that until you're farther along.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Well with my 1st I never felt him..This one boy is she a kicker. But since she started kicking she will kick like crazy for a while then go a few days and nothing alotta people tell me its bc shes further into my back or turned around so its harder to feel which I've come to believe bc after a few days I'll feel her again I know they say after 24 wks u should feel them more often and around 28 wks u can start keeping track. I would tell you not to worry but I still worry everytime i go a day without feeling her.
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 10:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2010