Did you keep everything that you got from your baby showers?

I know that I kept a lot. But some that I had duplicts of I returned. So what did you love getting the most? Other then wipes and diapers? Some woman get too many clothes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I loved getting my nursery set, crib dresser, etc. I also loved the clothes, baby swing, car seats, and cute baby photo books to fill up. It was just great getting everything I needed.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i had to return some outfits too bc i got alot of the same lol. i liked getting useful things the most.... crib, things like that
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I kept everything except for a few dupicates. dd received a TON of clothes that ranged from newborn to 18 months I have not had to buy her one item of clothing. I don't think you can ever have too many clothes. LOL.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• i loved the crocheted blanket i got for DS#1 at my 1st shower
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 8:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I never had a baby shower. We bought everything ourselves. Right now I'm knitting some fun sweaters and hats for our 5th baby who is due in 3 1/2 weeks.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• We got a lot of little things and a lot of duplicates. We returned almost half of what we got but on the bright side we got a crib, car seat; and stroller with the money from all the returns lol.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 9:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Nope.. I noticed older people got ugly stuff sounds mean but true
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I exchanged or donated a LOT of it. I needed a good car seat, cloth diapers, a boppy, a wrap, nipple cream, and natural baby products. I didn't get any of that. I guess I can't complain since most people didn't know where to find it all since they never used it.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I don't believe in too many clothes, LOL. But there were things like extra blankets, bottles (we don't use them) some toys, and some duplicate things that were never opened and never will be! But I did keep them all for now.
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 11:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2010