for ladies that have been forced by their husband's to have sex?

If you loved him and wanted to save the marriage what did you do? Please don't bash and say to leave him.. I am looking for advice from women that has been in this situation only .. please do not respond if this has never happened to you..thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Rape is never ok. Using force is never ok. It takes away from a marriage, it doesnt save a marriage. You are left feeling empty, used and hurt inside as well as injuries on the outside. This is domestic violence. My ex used rape and mind control over me to get me to submit. If I wasnt in the mood sometimes he would go off on a tirant in the middle of the night. He would slam doors and yell and wake the kids up. It was horrible. Please get the help you need now
    Anonymous

• forcing someone to have sex is called rape. whether you're married or not does not change that. are you being abused in other ways?
    Anonymous

• I know it is rape.
    Anonymous

• He can't make you if you don't feel like it. Let him know you don't want to at the moment, spice things up. Let him know that you will sometime. But never allow him to make you. He needs to respect you and love you! So don't let him make you feel bad. But if you haven't had sex for like a week or 2 it's time to make some love again! It's healthy! But not forcfully.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 8:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• i talked to him about why i was unhappy with our sex life and what i thought he could do to help change my mind. but he wasn't willing to change and i was unwilling to continue being raped so things are not good right now. but anyway, have you told him that you feel that way and why you feel that way? that's the first thing you need to do
    Anonymous

• Also I understand what you are saying. Advice is the best thing! He is your husband not boyfriend. I agree with you. Good luck I hope he understands your feelings.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 8:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Why would you want to save a marriage in which he forces you to have sex with him? There is no reason to force a woman. A man can control his urges. It is not your duty to give in when you do not want to have sex. Please think about what you are allowing this man to do to you!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• It's true, try to see if you can go to counselling together. Never give up, but at the sametime don't let him force you. That is not love! The Good Lord wants you to have love. Not be forced.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 8:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• He can't make you if you don't feel like it- um yes he can. if he is bigger and stronger and determined, won't take no for an answer and holds you down.. then yes a man can make a woman.. how do you think rape happens?
    Anonymous

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2010