What does an ear infection feel like?

For the last couple days it feels like there is water in my left ear. It's muffled hurts when I try to clean it out. Is this an ear infection or something else?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I should add that if I move the right way I can hear a little better/clearer.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• probably just water in your ear. ear candles can help. i use to get them at the natural food store.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a fever? They're usually accompanied by a low grade fever.You could have an outer ear infection. I had one a few yrs back,got eardrops that hurt more than the infection!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• If you tug on your ear does it hurt? Or does it help you hear better? If it helps you hear better then it's probably just water. If it hurts then you probably have an ear infection.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2010