How many of you answered a question and got a rude reply?

I just told someone why she was bragging, ( after she asked why she was), and she wrote me a message saying that if people can't afford things then to bad, the sshoe is on the other foot.
If I can I would like to share the message and the user's name with everyone. How can I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can't, it is against CM's guidelines.
    Anonymous

• why? just to be as rude to her as she was to you? get over it, people brag and friend's are happy for other friends.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• it happens ALL the time here on CafeDrama. she apparently wasn't looking for real answers from others but a bunch of people to agree with her. sounds like a dumb bitch. but i wouldn't bother giving her the attention by posting anything to point others to her ;-)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Why would you want to do that though?
    Everyone on here is well aware of the trolls, the rude people... etc. Not only is it against CM's rules, it's just immature. Just let it go, unfortunately, in life, you'll meet the rude ones, the narrow minded ones, etc, etc... but you'll find great gems too.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I would just ignore her.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2010