neggative and rude comments on post

am i the only one who gets annoyed by this?it annoys me the most when the person is anonymous
ok so earlier i posted a question asking if anyone knew how muc horse back riding costed and out of nowere this anonymous person comments telling that i was a show off just because i said:i wanted to know how much it costed because my kids already swim and do cheerleading i basically said that because im allready paying for them to do that so if horse back riding lessons costed to much then i probally wouldnt pay for it

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• oh lol, did you message her bc i think she posted something about you too.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• lol Yeah I was going to ask the same thing angevil.
    Anonymous

• I didnt answer you, I saw your post sit there for awhile, but I know nothing about horseback riding,,,do the shake,,,shake her off
    Anonymous

• if they aren't woman enough to express themselves as themselves then why bother giving them the time of day?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• well, that will all change pretty soon. Check out the new guidelines in the yellow/orange box.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I get what your saying about the rude comments but is it really that bad for you to be stressing about. I mean it's the internet, I don't get why people take everything to heart online. It's a freaking computer screen. If you can afford the horseback classes then do it. I say no amount of money is too much if it benefits your children. My kids do a lot of activities. I don't care what anyones says. I'm paying and they are not. Maybe they are just jealous idk. But really you should not trip off that. You should do whats best for your family. and by the way did you ever find out how much because I was also looking into that for my kids?
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2010