How would you feel? What would you do?

I just had a baby 6mo. Why does this chic invite my BF to things and not me when she knows I dont like it? Why does she call him after I have told her how I feel? Why would she ask him for rides when she knows I dont like her? Does she not understand I am crazy?!

Asked by Adsherf at 10:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• She is trying REALLY hard to steal your man from you. That's what it sounds like to me.

Answer by vbruno at 10:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i dont think shes trying to steal your bf some times its really hard to let go if you told her how you feel and then all you have to do is trust your bf and you will be fine dont stress trust your love

Answer by Patience1 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• mabe she likes him and dosintwant you to know.

Answer by kaynana at 10:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Maybe your BF needs to stand up and say, NO! Don't lay the blame all on her, sounds like your BF needs to tell her to back off

Answer by sapient at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Why don't you tell your bf how you feel about his giving her rides and such. Don't allow it to fester inside you. If he wants to give her rides, you should ride along. It appears she is either after him or just wants you blow up at her. Either way, don't give her the satisfaction of screwing up your life.

Answer by AnneZbeth at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I def agree with the ladies above. He needs to take responsibility for your relationship and understand how you feel as well.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i'd beat his ass for not including u

Answer by leeburk at 12:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• That was a conversation that your bf should have given her (and still needs too). You aren't his mommy and dont get to choose his playdates. But a loving committed man respects and listens to the one he loves. Is you feel she is a snake tell him. You aren't sparing his feelings getting all worked up every time they get together. Find out why he is willing to put this relationship in front of yours. Woman's intuition isn't just a rumor but dont be the Nag.

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Your problem should not be with her. It should be with him. He can say no, or is he a mute. Stop talking to her, fix the problem with him or move on. You shouldn't have to beg anyone to understand you. You are in the right, but don't let it stress you out, move on honey.

Answer by Queentdi at 12:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The relationship is between you and your bf. She's merely an annoyance and if you have voiced your opinon to her and she ignores you then it's up to him to step up to the plate and make things right. He needs to let her know that it's inappropriate for him to continue to give her rides and go places with her without you. She will only do what he allows her to get away with. It's time he was a man and did the right thing by you.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2008