Can I be pregnant?

I am 1 week late for my period. I was on depo for 6 months my last shot was January 12. I started the pill 1 week 4 days ago. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex enbetween me stopping the depo and starting the pill. I have sore breast and cramping. I can smell things better then before and have been very tired latley. I have never been late for my period before not even when i was on the depo. Can i be pregnant, is it just he birth control, or could it all jsut be in my head? Please dont tell me i need to take a test i know that i just wont have the money to get one til tuesday.

K3lly94

Asked by K3lly94 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you are hun.hope everything works out for you.is there any way you can get to a health department?? or perhaps your boyfriend or a friend could buy you a test at the dollar store??
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• pee on the keyboard and we will tell you your results
    Anonymous

• haha thats funny im being serious thanx for making me laugh today but please only serious answers im freaking out her cause im onlly 16 i dont much about this stuff..
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• im having to wait for boyfreidns to get paid and im not speaking a word of this to any friends or family. even if i am a word wont b spoken til im at least 3 months
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2010