what keeps your baby the most enteriained? (toy,dvd,ect..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Her snuggy! It's a soft yellow blanket with a lion's head in one corner. She stares at it and talks to it and chews on it for hours at a time. LOL!
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 10:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My dd loved her swing. It really depends on the age of the baby. When my dd was older, she really liked her push toy.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My daughter loves to shake her toy keys around. FYI: television of any kind is not good for children under 2.
    pnkrcklvr

Answer by pnkrcklvr at 10:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• a plastic cup! haha yup that simple :) haha
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 10:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Honestly, me or the dogs...most of the time. OR anything she should not be touching! My little weasel! She doesn't watch any TV, so she spends her days tormenting me....lol. We don't watch TV, so I am at my daughter's mercy daily! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Me, lol! My son will play with toys if I'm on the floor playing with him, but even then, he'd rather be held. He's only 9 months, though. I'm a sahm and it's hard sometimes when I'm home with him for 10 hours and he literally has to be either attached to me or within one foot 99% of the time, lol. Really, though, I love it. I remember hoping that he'd be one of those babies that always wanted their mom...well, boy, did I get my wish, lol! As for specific toys, he likes anything that ISN'T a toy. I spend all of this money on fancy toys, and he prefers a measuring cup or a water bottle, lol. He never watches television...he has no interest in it, and I wouldn't really want him watching at this age anyways...not for a while, actually.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Anything that isn't a toy. The doors of the dog crates are a favorite and when we're out and about my wallet will keep her entertained for quite some time. Until I need it, that is.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2010