Would you send your child to a private school if...

Your father was offering to pay for it? It's a Blue Ribbon School. Our daughter would be starting at preschool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• you bet I would!
    Anonymous

• MAYBE !
    Anonymous

• Nope - Never. I am a firm believer in Public School. Private schools have way to much politics and push agendas rather than focus on teaching...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• If it wasn't religious than maybe. And ALL school push agendas and are about politics.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• This school is Catholic. Sorry if I misled

OP
    Anonymous

• What happens if you have more children, will they be able to go to or will your daughter be the only one allowed to go to private school? I wouldn't only because my children are in a good school.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• If the school was Religiously based (Catholic/Christian) doubly NO!

Are you Catholic?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yes I would. As long as it was a school that I was comfortable with. I agree with SaraP1989. All schools push agendas and are about politics, my oldest son went to private school for several years when I was still working, then public school after I had his brothers and quit working. The younger two went to public school, and were even homeschooled later. I thought we dealt with a lot more politics in the public school than we did in private school, but there are definitely politics in all schools. I've had good experiences with both public and private schools, and actually, I've had bad experiences with both public and private schools.

If you like the school and think it will be a good place for your daughter....say " yes, thank you Dad!"
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My mom was mormon and she was sent to a Catholic school. She loved it. If your not Catholic, you just keep your kids grounded in whatever religion your raising them and they'll turn out alright...lol
    Anonymous

• absolutely not!!!! i went to a private christian school and i hated it every single day!!! so many people leave public schools "blind". once they step into the "real world" they dont know what to do, how to deal with life, how to cope with anything. so many people come out of those schools messed up. no no no!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2010