Not sure which category to post in but does anyone know the height requirement on the kiddie rides at Six Flags?

Six Flags New England is just over the CT/MA line so it's about 45 minutes away and I use to get season passes and go all the time but when my kids were born it wasn't really fun walking around pushing a stroller. I know they have a section of little kid rides that my 5 year old will be able to go on but I can't remember what the height limit is - 36" or 42" or maybe even something completely different by now...my 4 year old is 38" tall and I don't want to bring her all the way to the park and find out she isn't tall enough for the rides.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Thank you so much. I was way too tired to even think about searching the site...I should go to bed now. lol.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say check the Six Flags site. I know they list all the height requirements for rides.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2010