What are the rules for low income housing as far as when your kids become adults, do then have to move?

I live in low income housing and my next door neighbor has 2 kids they are 21 and 18 going to college but living at home. At what point does she have to move?
I really don't want to loose her as a neighbor, she is great and super quiet. and when it comes to low income housing it is hard to find a great neighbor to share a common wall with. KWIM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would hope that, unless your disabled, when your kids are grown up you don't have the option of living in low income housing.
    Anonymous

• No, you won't have thar options when your kids are grown.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Let's see, 21 and 18 and in college full time - be willing to bet they are still her DEPENDENTS on taxes and can be her dependents until age 25.
    Don't know the rules on LIH, but do know the rules for taxes and dependents.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010