Do you ever get so piss at your DH that you just want to strangle him?

I had a horrible day at work. I get off work go pick up the kids from the sitter go home to a house that is messy (DH and brothers had a mini party last night) and start cleaning. About 11:30 I get a call saying his work buddies are taking him out to a bar that's open until 3 on a Sunday night because they had a great night and want to celebrate. WTF? I'm so pissed i want to kill him.

SolaraDarkset

Asked by SolaraDarkset at 11:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry it sucks I have one like that and I pick it up because I want the house to be clean for me do not think you are doing it for him think about the other people that have to live there. Also I would just come right out and say it to his face do not wait. Allow yourself to be mad and take a deep breath and have it out with him. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• That's when you set your foot down, tell him he's a jerk for making YOU clean up his mess, and that's when you proceed to pile up all the crap on his side of the bed, until he decides to clean it up! Guess he'll be sleeping on the couch!
    Anonymous