Does anyone else have a child that sleeps with his/her eyes open (either a crack or wide open)?

I always knew one of my aunt's and her son slept with their eyes wide open but I'd never seen it myself. Most night's my 5 year old DD will have her eyes half shut and be asleep...it's a little creepy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids always did it when they were babies, and yeah....it creeped me out too! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• They are so tired that they forgot to close their little eyes
    Anonymous

• I do and so does my daughter. My mom said it was really gross when I was younger because I had my eyes open and if she walked across my room my eyes would track her like I was watching her but I was sound asleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• lmfao my son sleeps with his eyes cracked open if he's elevated or have his cheeks pushed on something.. it's weird!! i'm sitting there waving in front of him and like wtf.. he's asleep?? lmfao
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My 9 month old son does that. One of his eyes is always cracked open a tiny bit like it's too small to shut fully, it's weird!
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 12:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My son also sleeps with one eye cracked open. It used to creep me out but now I'm used to it now but it still creeps my DH out badly. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 12:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• That is sooo funny. My son and i both sleep with our eyes open. When i was small, I used to scare my sister to death when i would go to sleep and have my eyes open and she would tell me about it the next day. Now my son does the same thing and it amazes me that a child can take on the traits of their parents. It doesn't creep me out, but it scares my older stepkids though. It's funny to me.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2010