This may be a strange question but do men join cafe mom as well. I have been finding this alot on my boy friends search history

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• yes men do, and I was told by CM that it's not thier job to verify personal information of a person. So there's probably a ton of men on this site joining groups and looking at pictures....that's why I don't post pictures and I sure as hell have my profile set to private/friends ONLY!
    Anonymous

• Thats why I have stayed anon in here. I swear that some of these questions are made by men. Just some of it, doesnt sound so right...women dont talk that way, or go on and on about their breasts in a sexual way,,,IDK,,maybe some do. But if a post throws you off, I think its a man using his gf or wifes cm site.
    Anonymous

• Maybe he is spying on your internet history.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure they do. As others have said CM will not verify personal information, but at the same time if it becomes clear that an user is male they will delete the account, see the TOS clearly states this site is for MOMS (or soon to be MOMS) that are 16 or older. They also will delete an account if it become clear that the account holder is UNDER 16.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• yeah thats kinda creepy but i think it def. happens.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• It's a whole new cyber world and you can be whoever or whatever you want. I have many different personas on many different sites. It can bring out a whole other side of your personality to sign on as somebody you arn't really. It's not creepy at all. It's entertaining and quite a learning experience. I am often an athiest, a satanist, a pagan, born again christian or buddhist... and I enjoy communicating from each of those perspectives. I am also black, white, latino, gay, lesbian and even one drag queen. I am many ages from 14 to 75 and I get to be very intellectual and downright silly. I can be male or female and one transgendered little soul looking for answers. I am helping humankind from many social angles. I am also a trained suicide counselor who has been studying human nature for decades. This is my passion and my work. I am also a mom myself and Cafemom is just such a fun place, why wouldn't men want to be here too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Yeah, they probably do but what are you gonna do about it? How does CafeMom KNOW if it's a male or female? Your husband could also just be looking to see what you are doing on the computer. My husband has no interest in CafeMom, I have tried to get input from him or a man's view and he wants no part of it, hahaha. If any of the questions are from a man on here, I hope they either learn something and quit acting like a jerk (not all of them but at least the one's that are) or they get a dose of reality and what really goes on in a woman's head.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I am sure there are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 18, 2011