What do you do at the end of the day when the little ones go to sleep?

I feel like I used to have endless things to do every night and now I watch tv or get on the computer. I'm so lame. What does everyone else do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Make wild, passionate love to my husband...

he he he... I usually get on the computer, read or watch a movie. But sometimes there is wild sex :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Clean the stuff that I never got the chance to do or finish.

Sometimes, I just let it go, and unwind. Sit down and completely veg out so I can recharge. lol.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Not much really...Computer, TV, Wii, PS3, reading, drinking my rum! Whatever makes me happy. I do all chores during the day while they are up to help me. Girls ages 6 & 7.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• pass out, Im so tired, and afraid one of them will wake up in the middle of the night, When I can grab my winks I do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• There are a million things I could be doing, but instead I sit here and do nothing....it's like veg time.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• smoke out and play video games!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• It depends. If DH is gone, I do my chores til about 2am lol. If he's here, then I sit and relax with him. Right now he's relaxing playing Call of Duty and I'm on CM lol. When this match is done, we are going to watch True Blood. We LOVE the same tv shows, so a lot of the time we cuddle on the couch and watch tv.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• cafemom, though I would certainly not turn down the first response.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would love to get the housework done..I have most energy at night but it is a small house so it has to be super quiet because my husband sleeps on the couch.
    So I typically have a few beers and do online stuff usually cafemom because at night it is more fun then the daytime...daytime cafemom is filled with the perfect moms of the world and at night the real moms come out, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• finish with the dishes, take a shower, get in bed & watch tv/ play online.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2010