like seriously ladies, am i too needy/clingy?? how much time does your so need away from home?

i just always feel so abandonded!!! he works from 7am tim 3 pm, then when he gets home hes all tired for a few hours and doesnt really want to be bothered much, then hes all into tv, or the computer or what not, and when he has a day off its spent playing basketball or laying out on the couch trying not to move. i have told him numerous times that i need more attention than this. he doesnt even like to make out anymore, i just want more time with me and him and no interference without me having to force him into it. we dont even have sex but 2 a month if im lucky 3. im always trying to get him to go to bed so we can be intimate but he would rather sit in front of tv until he passes out. hes 23 for petes sake shouldnt we still be all over each other its only been 4 years! im starting to be interesting in other men! he would rather tire himself by playing ball and what not than by doing things with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• by the way 7-3 is nothing! Mine works from 4 AM to 4 PM and later sometimes! Not a good reason to be a meanass
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Sounds like the two of you just have different needs when it comes to affection. Maybe you can both agree to a compermise. He can have his alone time to unwind after work and you get cuddling after you put the kiddos down for bed. Good luck!!
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 2:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Well I couldn't be happier if DH didn't want to be lovey with me. All he wants to do is cuddle and spend time together. You are just two people that have different needs. Hope it all works out!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• maybe if u work outside the home u will be too tired just like him!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• OP HERE - I DO WORK outside the home, thanks but tiredness only affect him when hes home, hes not too tired to go play basketball, ever!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My hubby doesnt ever go out without me! I am very serious too! We love to spend time together as a family, and I expect nothing less! He is an active duty soldier and not much is more tiring than that, but he still manags to apend every moment with us! Good luck and you are in our prayers!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

Oh please he works from 7-3, those are pussy hours. My DH works from 6 am to around 6pm and we spend plenty of time together. To the OP, sounds like you may need to do something drastic to get his attention
    Anonymous

• Don't have any advice to give, just makes me thankful that my hubby doesn't go out, doesn't want to hang out with guys or anything like that. We do plenty of stuff, but we always do it together. We are both home bodies and totally content to just be with each other. We do things with friends and family, but we do them together.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2010