im starting to fantasize about other men! how can i stop before i do something i regret?

my boyfriend is a decent guy, he works hard and is home a lot with us, but he isnt always interactive with us, he literally just sits there most of the time hes home. we have little conversations here and there about his day or my day but nothing more. he doesnt show very much interest in me, emotionally or sexually. he feels that he should be concerned about his own happiness and that i should be doing things that make me happy too, in other words find a hobby since he plays basketball a few days out the week. but i have 2 kids and all i really want to do is him! so even if i had a hobby i couldnt do it much bc he is always busy with work/basketball. and i really would rather that we be together, i am very affectionate, and i need lovin like a flower needs water! i want to get closer to him, but since its been 4 years he just wants to branch out. i cant fault him for that but im STARVING for attention. from ANYONE! not good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Selfish? That is an awful thing to say about some one you do not know. Anyway, I believe that if your needs are not met then you cannot meet the needs of others which is a must for any mom. It is important that you take care of eachother's needs, so if he cannot understand how important it is to you to feel loved, then he is not listening. You have to make him listen, or you will find yourself looking elsewhere for that affection you desire so strongly.
    pnkrcklvr

Answer by pnkrcklvr at 6:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You should really talk with him about this. Bring it up in a way that shows the seriousness of the situation. If you are not communicating, the relationship will continue to go down hill.
    pnkrcklvr

Answer by pnkrcklvr at 1:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I think you are being selfish! You are in control of your emotions, so act like it! Pray if you have to but dont be so selfish!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010