Can i manually roll down a power window??

Can i? is there any possible way to roll down MANUALLY a power window..(ASK YOUR HUBBY/SO..PLEASE!!!)
the weather gets about 90 degrees here and the AC is NOT an option, so i want to let down the windows...
P.S. the window power motor is NOT working and wont work for even 1 sec.(thanks to some IDIOT and their CHEAP labor)

TIA :)

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take the door panel off. Look around and see what you can see. Maybe you can figure it out. I know once I had to take the panel off mine and help it get back up. Not sure about getting it down.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• No, I'm sorry, but you can't.
    Power windows rely on a little motor. If they won't roll down, it is either because of a bad motor or because of a bad connection in the wiring. It is worth having it checked and costs less than a new a/c.
    BTW, what would it take to have a/c in your car? If you haven't had it looked at professionally, you should. It could be something simple.
    Either way, you cannot put a power window down manually, nor should you try.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010