whats ur plans for the summer?were are u planning ur vaction?how many are u going on?

whats ur plans for the summer?were are u planning ur vaction?what will the kids do while ur at work?are u happy its summer?
as for me im very happy its summer i dont have to wake up as early in the summer i still have to work(big bummer)but not as much my kids will be on the swim team by my house,and if im lucky i can find them a day camp because i dont want them to be bored, this summer we have 4 vaction get aways and if im lucky with my work schedule i can squeeze 2 more in there,were going to Laughlin NEVADA,Hawii,Miami FLORIDA,Atlanta,and if im lucky NewYork,and Kentucky

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a SAHM and my kids are 13, 11, and 6. Our "summer" starts Thursday afternoon when they get out of school. I will still be getting up at 6 or 7 most mornings when DH leaves for work, but the kids will sleep in, which will give me some quiet time. Then when they get up, we will do things around the house, get all the chores done. We have a nice pool on base where it only cost 1 each to swim but really I don't know when it's going to warm up enough to swim, its still in the 60's here which is weird even for this area. We'll be going on a 6 week vacation in mid july to the end of August, and we are driving 3300 miles from WA to TX to visit family. We've done it before, it's a 3 day drive, but we have fun with it. So excited to be going home to tx, we are going to spend time with all our family and do lots of fun things Then coming back here to WA one week before school starts up again!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• haha i wish but im not rich...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Hubby and son are going on a ten day lake trips this next weekend and I'm going to join them on the weekends. I have to work so I can't go. But at least they will get too.

We floated a river yesterday and we plan on doing it again Aug 13-15. We have a lot of Mini-trips planned to a local lake and some river trips too.

We always try to do a lot of camping in the summer. Its inexpensive and fun.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we will be hanging around the apt complex pool most of the time or the parks, my kids love the pool!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Either me or my husband is at work every day of the week so we don't have much planned. The most we can do is something in the evenings after he gets out of work. I take the girls to the park to go swimming during the week. We have vacation time in August but we are just going home to Maine for the week to visit family. I work EVERY weekend which is kind of a bummer.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• We are going camping at the beach. We are going camping at the lake. We will be spending a lot of time in our pool. I am doing some very much needed home repairs. Then, it is back to school in Aug. to try to teach 6th graders math one more time.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we are going to myrtle beach. I think I can squeeze ina trip home to St. Louis! WooHoo I love getting away!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• We don't go on vacations. We don't have money for that. Even when I was a kid "vacations" were trips to visit my mom's family in another state and we stayed with family and just goofed off for a week.

Our only plans this summer are having a baby (in 3 weeks) and moving from Chicago to Portland, OR. And we don't even have enough money for the move. Not sure how we are going to get our stuff there, or us for that matter (we only have a truck which seats 6 and it's in Portland...once the baby is here there will be 7 people in the family and the truck will still be in Portland).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2010