"Potty Trained" but still going #2 in his pants

Would you tell the daycare,Nanny, babysitter, Grandparents,anybody who is watching your child that your kid was "potty trained" when they still crap their pants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would make it clean to whomever is babysitting. That your child pees on the potty but not poops on the potty. Potty trained means he goes both on the potty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Nope... that isn't potty trained.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Nope.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• OP Here: That is what I thought too but when Dh picked up his son today he was told that his son was potty. She didn't bother to put extra underwear in his bag and told DH he "is potty trained now". SS had an accident around 6. Dh took him home said he has an accident and no spare clothes and she says"oh it wasn't an accident he doesn't go #2 in the potty just pee". I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't crazy in thinking she should have clarified.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• That's not potty trained at all. Potty trained means able to pee AND poo in the potty with NO accidents during the day. FULLY potty trained means no accidents at night too.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2010