can anybody else NOT stand lady CACA??

shes so stupid looking andannoying.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cant stand Lady Gag Me!!!! Thats just me though!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 7:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I don't like most of her music. ...i think there is one song that i like. one of her first releases. but i could be wrong.

But i can respect what she is doing. She writes all her own music. She is her own person, which is something worth admiring, especially in the "Hollywood" world.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Seriously lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• is that the same as lady gaga?? lol..if so..then yaaa i dont like her!! she drives me crazy, shes ugly and annoying..lol..totally ruined glee for me too..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i think she copies madonna
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I HATE HER AND LOVE THE NICK FOR HER "CACA" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Hey now... the world needs freeky people to remind us that white walls are for clones, silver cars are for drones and martha stewart is the most boring woman alive. She is a staunch reminder of what a bunch of great big nothings most of us have let ourselves become. She is the pinnacle of weird and wonderful. She was put here to help us all take a good look at how boring we are. We look and act and dress exactly the same and discourage anybody who dares to be different. Doesn't anybody want to be exciting anymore? To push the envelope far enough to prove you're still alive? I've been freeky all my life and I don't ever plan to let up. Love me or hate me... just don't make me stare into a dead stupor like the rest of the world. Being different takes backbone... and you don't see many of those anymore.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 3:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I don't have a problem with being different. I also think she's got a lot of talent. However, I do NOT like her because I think she dresses like a tramp, and that it's not all that creative. Honestly - dancing around in her underwear in a video is not all the original... I also think that most of the rest of her clothes just looks stupid.

I do admire that she writes her own music, and I admit that she has a lot of talent, but I don't like what she chooses to sing about.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I love lady gaga shes different and shes a sweetheart =p
    ItalianMomma2Be

Answer by ItalianMomma2Be at 7:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• The Music: Repetitive and been-there-done-that.
    The Outfits: Madonna did it first and she didn't look like a mental patient when she did it.
    The Person: Dumb as a sack of hammers and apparently doesn't mind proving it each and every time she opens her mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2010