I have had unprotected sex serveral times with my boyfriend over the past 3 days & he used the with draw (pull out) method & i was wondering what my chances are of being pregnant if he didnt cum in me? I am worried.

Renee284

Asked by Renee284 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No one can possibly determine "what the chances are" that you might be pregnant. If you are worried take a test.

You can get pregnant from having sex. Protected or not. It's still a risk.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• the pull out always worked for me but it really depends on the guy and how much pre cum he produces. if its a lot you're more likely to get pregnant. you'll know how much he does produce if you've ever given him an hj or bj
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• 50 50 just like every other time you have sex. You wouldn't know for a few more weeks anyhow. Buy a test next month if you haven't gotten a period in the next 4-6 weeks.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Have you ever heard of pre-cum? well you have about a 50/50 chance of being or getting pregnant. I don't care i have 1 child from that method and need i say more. Condoms they give them out free at PPH.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• one word: pre-cum!

just because he pulled out, doesn't mean there wasn't sperm left inside of you. Pulling out just reduces the number of sperm he leaves behind. It doesn't prevent pregnancy. It only takes ONE sperm to make it through to get you pregnant.

If you are going to have sex without BC or condoms your safest way to prevent pregnancy is to calendar your ovulation cycle. You can buy tests that tell you when you are ovulating, so you'll know when NOT to have sex.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I think most women ovulate within a week after their period ends. so if you just had your period I'd say your odds are pretty good as opposed to if you had it 3 weeks ago.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Its not a 50/50 chance, it all depends on when you had unprotected sex. If it was a couple days after or before period mostly your not. I was told its only an 80% chance to get pregnant while ovulating. But everyone is different, only time will tell. good luck!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I agree with the pp's. There is sperm in the pre-cum. Some women are more fertile than others. Some men's sperm are better swimmers, so to speak. Some women can use the pull out method for yrs and not get pg. Some women get pg the first time, even using the pull out method.

There are just so many factors to consider that there's really no way of telling. However, if you are wanting to avoid pg, I would strongly suggest that you use other forms of birth control than just the pull out method (in fact, I would suggest that you use at least 2 forms of birth control, since no birth control is 100% except not having sex...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 6:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Withdrawal has about a 40% failure rate...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010