Anyone else tired of dh b**ching at them??

Just curious if I was the only one or if it is something in the air with dh's lately. Mine has been a monster lately and I am SICK of being yelled at over stupid things!!!

mama2000_1

Asked by mama2000_1 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree my DH has been worst then a women on her period. He bitches about everything, when i have just heard enough i tell him to go plug himself up and take some advil for the cramps he is having. :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• yup but mine is like that all the time,,,,when aint i in trouble
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• yes its in the air they need to get a a$$ kicking or something lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• About what?? My dh never "bitches" at me - he's not a moody person, but I don't yell at him either!

Answer by missanc at 8:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• mine doesnt yell at me for stuff bc he knows that wont end nicely. he more the sit back and just let shit happen however it happens kind of guy, not fore-thought, no talking it out, if he pissed at me most times i wont know it.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My DH knows better than to take out his frustrations out on me verbally or otherwise. If he doesn't like something then he can change it, fix it, or do it. We do not 'bitch' at each other. There are more mature ways to communicate to each other and to be heard.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You cannot be his outlet! I would leave if my hubby ever was mean to me for no reason! We get along well, so maybe i just dont understand, but there is no excuse for mean! My hubby is my lover and best friend, and i think it should always be that way!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we do not bitch at each other, nor do we give each other reasons to bitch at one another.... Maybe you should get off of your lazy ass and do something productive....

This.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Can not say i am sick of it because my husband does not bitch at me

autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Mine has been unusually sweet. He's all over me, and he's not usually like that. I think it's because i'm being nicer! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2010