serious question

does/did anyone ever contract in their lower-mid back??what does it mean....feel like i just got kick boxed by the world heavy weight kick boxing champion.....any ideas a warm bath dnt help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i actually get really awful pain in my lower back (contraction like) from extreme constipation
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i did...i had back labor, that might be what it is? how far along are u? and if u are haveing back labor oh poor dear!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• im contracting and i feel it in my back every time i contract...does that mean back labor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• it could...how far along are u?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• ahhh i had back labr... worst thing EVERRRRR

i was in labor for 20 hours... my contractions NEVER came down it was so painful.... sounds like back labor... just means the baby is FACING the wrong way.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• its complicated dr said hes confused too....blood and period match up to a due date of 6-14-10...and 1st ultrasound says aug 28 and 2nd said aug 13...so u tell me i have been contracting for a while now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• so what is the final due date? they sould be able to know, iv never heard of due dates switching 2 mos apart. my first u/s my due date was 1/14/08 then went to 1/23 but i had her on the 16th, thats a big gap. u/s are not the most acurate...i would go in. how far appart are they now?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• It's normal for you to have soreness and contractions. What ends up happening is that the farther you are to your due-date the more braxton hicks you will get. And sometimes you will feel so bruised and ache because of the pressure from your weight gain because of the baby putting pressure on you.And yes.... boy oh boy will a nice hot! shower work! I used to take really hot showers to help the pain that I had.Good luck, also you might have sharp stabbing pains in the vaginal area once you get closer to your due date it happen-to me I couldn't even walk.It was soo horrible it feels like a knife! Not to scare you but some woman get them and I was one of them.It's because your pelvis dilates opens like 2-3 cm before your due-date preparing activating as I call it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i know that pain i already have a lil girl that will be 1 august 3....but shes my only child then i got prego with this one...i never had a period past october the first day of my lmp was october 7 im looking at our old calender so i am possitive of the dat and i keep getting a due date of july 15...can u count forty weeks from october 7 and see what u get?plz it wld be nice to know what everyone else gets
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• back labor can be an indication of a baby with ther face up! It will be fine, but the labor will be more intence!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2010