when you met your significant other was it love at first sight?

mommyofmyangles

Asked by mommyofmyangles at 7:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I was 19 and worked as a preschool teacher. I went to lunch with a co-worker who had a picture of her brother in her car. He had been in the Navy for a few months. When I saw the picture I told her I was going to marry him. We met on my 20th birthday and dated for 3 years. We parted ways and did not speak for 2 years; I always knew things would work out. We have been married for almost 11 years and have two children. We have known each other for almost 20 years minus the 2 year hiatus. So, yes, it was love at first sight. :)
    mabbinanti

Answer by mabbinanti at 8:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• not for me, but for him it was! I thought he was really cute and he says the moment he seen me he knew he would marry me ( creepy I know!) 3 years, 1 1/2 kids and a dog later, still living happily ever after!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• nope...but man are we in love now !!
    roseisme

Answer by roseisme at 8:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Yesssssssssssss!!!
    Chris127

Answer by Chris127 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yes! We were in the 6th grade at a roller skating party. I had sprained my wrist and was in a sling. As soon as he say me, he asked to me to roller skate. Off went that sling and out onto the floor we went. We have been dancing ever since.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Yes I knew the minute he touched me this is real
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 8:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• We met in High school and were the best of friends (and still are)We stayed as friends for about 3 years till I realized he shared the same things I liked and was always supportive of me.He is my knight and shining armor!
    tropikanagirl

Answer by tropikanagirl at 8:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Oh no, I couldnt stand him and he annoyed me.
    jlbtnc

Answer by jlbtnc at 8:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would say YES. I've always said that I don't believe in love at first sight, but that I did believe in love at first conversation. But with Alex, I knew right away that it was real love. And here I am three and a half years, a wedding, and two children later...and I still love him as much as the first day I met him...even more so!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• no i don't believe in love at first sight and i think that people say this for romantic reasons. lol!! I was attracted to my husband but not love at first sight. i believe that you have to be in love with a person mentally, emotionally & physically
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 9:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008